Making my way through life as a first time mum in Walthamstow

Sunday 8 January 2012

Bump watch - week 26

Bump - week 26

Happy New Year everyone! This is it - the final three months for me and reality is starting to sink in. I came back to work this week and it suddenly dawned on me that I only have six more weeks at work this year! I get my full years holiday allowance to take before starting maternity leave so I will be finishing up at week 35, giving me 5 weeks or so to hopefully relax before the little guy makes his appearance (depending on if he is early or not!) The second trimester was a pretty smooth ride, no more morning sickness, a nice noticeable but not-too-massive bump and plenty of energy to keep up with my normal hectic social schedule. It's only been the last week or two where I have started to feel a bit more tired and achey and I'm sure I will have to start easing up on things soon. The next couple of months are all about the final preparations, buying everything that I've been researching before Christmas, starting with a bigger 5 door car to replace my little Peugeot who finally clapped out in the Autumn. Exciting times ahead :o)

Bump - week 20

No comments:

Post a Comment